A new video has recently hit the Web, which appears to show-off what appears to be the back-panel of a new iPhone handset – potentially the iPhone 5 (or “new iPhone”), which is expected to leave Cupertino, CA later this year. In the video – which, we must say, is pretty convincing – the new handset’s panel indicates that the mysterious iPhone will indeed be bigger than its predecessors, as expected. Furthermore, a number of other changes are outlined in the video, including:
- the headphone jack is now located at the bottom of the iPhone, next to the dock;
- the dock itself is smaller;
- and the speakers are now in a grill-design;
- the micro-SIM appears also to be slightly smaller;
- and the handset itself is thinner, and (presumably) lighter.
Below, we’ve embedded the aforementioned video so you can check it out yourself. Take a look, and be sure to post your thoughts in the comments – could this be the iPhone we’ve been expecting?
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out these mock-up images of the sixth-gen iPhone, which are based on the below video.